- International Orders
- Please understand that international shipping charges can amount to more than you pay for your item.
- We only ship via the United Stated Postal Service (USPS) for international orders.
- We routinely request a delivery confirmation on all international shipments.
- During the holidays, please allow sufficient time (at least four weeks) for international shipping. We have no control over delays caused by customs or heavy holiday parcel volume.
- In the event of lost packages, we will refund your payment when the USPS processes the claim.
- Please note: When you place an order, your government’s customs agency assesses duties, taxes, imposts, fees, and/or other surcharges on the merchandise crossing its borders. We do not collect these fees. We do not pay these fees. You are responsible for paying them. We are not aware of the rules for each country, so please check with the customs agency within your country for details.
- Please note that we no longer ship to Italy.
- We do not knowingly ship to forwarding companies, and we reserve the right to cancel any order to be shipped to a forwarding company. Note that, if your order does go through a shipment forwarding company, we will not replace or refund any items that are missing or damaged when your boxes arrive. We have evidence that some of these shipment-forwarding companies are removing items from your boxes before shipping them to you.
- Free shipping does not apply to international orders.
- The U.S. Postal Service requires a phone number for all orders shipped to a post office box.
- Please insure that the shipping address given on order and listed with Paypal is correct, current, and accurate on Paypal. Once a parcel leaves our possession, we cannot change the address. We cannot be responsible to lost or returned parcels because of erroneous shipping information given on an order.
- We only accept payments via Paypal for international orders. (This includes orders shipped to a forwarding company in the United States that slip by us.) Your Paypal address must be confirmed. We reserve the right to cancel all orders that do not adhere to this restriction.
- For damaged items, please send us an email containing the invoice number, pictures, and details of any damage. Pictures are generally required for insurance claims. For international orders, we will refund the purchase price of the damaged item, but we cannot offer exchanges.
- For damaged or defective items we must be notified within 10 days of receipt of item.
- If you have any questions, or if there is a problem with your order, please contact us at VillagesOfFun@gmail.com.
- All Lemax items we sell are made for the U.S. and Canadian markets. The cords and adapters work with 120-volt input only. We can only obtain adapters that work in the United States and Canada.